By Sara Lundenberger - Director of fundraising consulting There are some people that love a good networking event. They work the room, passing out business cards from one person to another and talking about themselves and their organization effortlessly. I am not one...
- Why do we need to work our network?
- Behind the blogosphere: A recap of our first quarter blogs
- Trends in giving from 2017 – and what to do with the data
- Three things I’ve learned in three months as a marketing and PR account coordinator
- Nonprofit board members’ responsibilities aren’t what they used to be