By Sara Lundenberger - Director of fundraising consulting It’s that time of year when we start getting bombarded with requests for donations. Whether it’s through the mail, phone, social media or even by people coming door-to-door, requests are everywhere. Add in a...
- Donor due diligence – Who are you giving your money to?
- 4 Ways to Make your Organization’s Newsletters Stand Out
- 9 tips on how to write and prepare an engaging speech
- Are the Facebook fundraising features the best tools for your nonprofit?
- 7 things leaders can do to run their nonprofit organization more like a business