By Amy Wong - President It’s mid-afternoon at work and we are only four days away from launching a major project for a client. All is going well. We’re down to the wire, wrapping up final details, putting the final touches on some of our digital communication… And...
- You know you have a good vendor when…
- Then and now: All the things I have learned as a Cleveland GiveCamp volunteer
- Being a “geek” for good: What I learned as a first-time volunteer for Cleveland GiveCamp
- Pitching the media without a PR background
- Now is the time to start your individual giving program