We’re looking for an energetic, creative and forward-thinking individual to join our team as a Fundraising and Grant Strategist. We are a fast-growing creative and consulting agency serving the nonprofit, small business and start-up sectors in the areas of fundraising, marketing communications and PR.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Direct and manage assigned client accounts
- Formulate fundraising strategies and grant plans
- Implement plans
- Provide on-site and ongoing fundraising and marketing consulting services
- Write client grants and guide grant strategy
- Work with DOS team members to develop appropriate fundraising materials for clients
- Develop compelling copy for clients
- Meet deadlines and coordinate tasks to ensure client satisfaction
- Help develop, recommend ideas and implement the company’s marketing initiatives
- Develop new business opportunities
Qualifications and required skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or communications or related degree/experience
- Minimum five years of experience in the nonprofit sector – specifically in fundraising, marketing, communications or public relations. Grant writing experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational and decision making skills, with ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to work as part of a team and support ideas/successes of co-workers
- Ability to handle many responsibilities and tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Ability to lead projects from creation, through design and implementation, to completion and review
- Ability and willingness to work independently, while incorporating needs of other team members
- Excellent Word, Excel, and Windows skills required; knowledge of Constant Contact, Adobe Creative Suite and graphic design software a plus
- Desire to learn new skills
To apply: Send your resume, a cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected].