By Amy Wong - President At Dot Org, we spend a fair amount of time talking with the media, pitching story ideas for clients and responding to media inquiries. Although our team has quite a few years of experience among us, we have to continue to adapt to new media...
- You know you have a good vendor when…
- Then and now: All the things I have learned as a Cleveland GiveCamp volunteer
- Being a “geek” for good: What I learned as a first-time volunteer for Cleveland GiveCamp
- Pitching the media without a PR background
- Now is the time to start your individual giving program