Does the idea of helping nonprofits excite you? Consider joining our team as a content specialist.
The content specialist will serve as the voice across social media accounts, website copy, email communication, print materials and other content for Dot Org and its clients. This position reports to a director of the company.
- Oversee social media efforts for Dot Org and its clients by managing, planning, creating, scheduling, organizing, editing and publishing social media content including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn;
- Manage and respond to social media page comments, mentions to maintain a positive brand image on behalf of clients and Dot Org;
- Write content for emails, landing pages, website, print collateral and other digital materials;
- Deliver a consistent brand voice across communications channels including print, social, web and email;
- Keep up with content trends and best practices and incorporate them into overall communications strategies;
- Provide recommendations on innovative ways to use social platforms and content to tell stories, interact and build community and drive engagement and traffic;
- Performs regular reviews of web content to ensure accuracy, timeliness and relevance.
Wondering if you would be a fit for our team? See if your core values align with ours.
- Be trustworthy and professional.
- Educate and guide.
- Practice patience.
- Build strong relationships.
- Admit mistakes, fix problems, move forward.
- Innovate and create.
- Encourage others.
- Give back.
- Laugh often.