Marketing and PR Services Manager
Dot Org Solutions LLC is looking for an energetic, creative and forward-thinking individual to join our team as a Marketing and PR Services Manager. The Marketing and PR Services Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating public relations and marketing communications programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for clients and/or the agency. S/he is also responsible for interpreting the client’s strategic marketing and fundraising goals through a variety of communications efforts including: print materials, advertising, web copy, social media, media relations, grant writing, digital marketing and fundraising collateral.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• “Tells the clients’ story” using all appropriate media and communication channels.
• Manages the creation and implementation of all public relations campaigns, programs, publicity activities, collateral materials, creative and design, signage projects, etc. for the agency and its clients.
• Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee and public interest groups and with representatives from print, broadcast and web journalism.
• Manages client accounts and supervises team members supporting client accounts.
• Works with the Dot Org and client team to manage all marketing communications projects for assigned clients.
• Is involved with new business meetings and pitches, job estimating and proposal preparation.
• Proofreads/edits client and agency work.
• Conducts marketing assessments and creates marketing plans.
• Plans and executes large scale bus/billboard campaigns.
• Plans and executes social media campaigns.
• Attends meeting with clients, possible clients and internal staff.
• Manages time and financial resources to ensure client projects are on time and on budget.
• Handles monthly billing and reconciliation of all projects for assigned clients; maintains ongoing accounting status reports for clients.
Qualifications and required skills:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution with a focus in marketing communications, public relations or journalism.
• A minimum of five years of experience in PR, marketing communications or related field.
• Strong desire to work as part of a team and support ideas/successes of co-workers and the agency.
• Exceptional writing skills and excellent communication skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of AP style.
• Thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes.
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to adapt to changing priorities and excellent attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Constant Contact and social media platforms.
• Knowledge of WordPress and/or other website management systems.
• Experience working in the nonprofit sector is a plus.
• Experience working for an agency/consulting firm is a plus.
Send resume, cover letter and three writing samples to [email protected].