Amy believes the world is a better place because of the special work that nonprofits do for our communities for making them better places to live, work and raise families. And as president of Dot Org Solutions, she is a champion for small businesses for the role they play in creating jobs, delivering important products and services, and keeping the economy strong.
Her goal for nonprofits and small businesses is to get the recognition they deserve for the role they play in the success of our communities. She supports this goal through volunteer activities, mentoring other business owners and the relationships the Dot Org team develops with its clients and partners.
- Education: B.S. in Journalism, Bowling Green State University
- Favorite part of her job: “No two days are the same. It keeps me from getting bored.”
- Community involvement: Archbishop Hoban High School, Cleveland GiveCamp volunteer, Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio Board, WITAN Akron
- Professional affiliations: Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business, Second Wind
- Favorite movie: The Breakfast Club
Hire Amy as a speaker
Amy speaks on a wide range of topics including running a small business, marketing strategy, fundraising planning, and planned giving. She will be happy to work with you to develop a custom presentation for your organization or company.
Although Sara never meant to be a fundraiser, her first post-college job was as a development assistant and she never looked back. She loves working with our nonprofit clients because they know what they want to achieve, but they may not always know how to get there. She integrates fundraising best practices with an organization’s capacity to create processes and plans that are usable.
Sara truly believes nonprofits make the world a better place. From her previous positions to the fantastic clients she works with now, she learns a little more about the world we live in every day. We are all touched by a nonprofit organization every day, whether we know it or not.
- Education: B.A. in physical education from Mount Union College, M.A. in organizational leadership from Malone University
- Favorite part of her job: The same reason I wanted to be a teacher-that a-ha! moment when someone understands and is successful.
- Professional affiliations: Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) – Northeast Ohio Chapter board member
- Favorite food: Mexican and margaritas!
- Favorite movie or book: The Alchemist (or Harry Potter)
Talk to Sara about jump starting your fundraising
Sara can help you with everything from setting up your development office, creating or cleaning up your donor database or working with you and your team on-site to tackle big projects. Sometimes, an outside perspective is just what you need to move your fundraising from ok to outstanding.
Kayleigh is passionate about using her skills to elevate nonprofits and small businesses’ presence in the community. With past experiences in both the for-profit and nonprofits sectors, she develops creative, thoughtful and target strategies and solutions for her clients, all of which aim to highlight their unique stories, missions and impact on the community.
- Education: B.A. in communication, University of Dayton
- Community involvement: Marketing/communications committee member, Saint Martin de Porres High School
- Favorite part of job: “I get to meet and work with local nonprofits to create new, sustainable ways to share their stories.”
- Favorite book: Rebecca
- Favorite thing to do after work: Explore Ohio City and Tremont
Schedule time to talk with Kayleigh
Kayleigh uses best practices and research-based strategies to conduct marketing assessments, build marketing strategies, develop messaging, distribute content and more. She can help you build a plan and implement a content strategy that will connect with your audience.
Lauryn recognizes the tremendous impact nonprofits and small businesses have on local, regional and even global scales. She is also passionate about the missions that drive these organizations to serve all people, communities and fur-ever friends.
As a marketing and public relations professional, Lauryn’s goal is to tell the stories of nonprofits to vital constituents, such as donors, volunteers and community members. She also aims to help nonprofits spread their messages through digital platforms.
- Education: B.S. in Public Relations, Kent State University
- Favorite part of her job: “Every little thing we do, from developing a marketing strategy to writing a grant, is making a difference.”
- Professional affiliations: American Advertising Federation-Akron
- Favorite thing to do after work: Yoga at Yoga Squared and Zen Space
- Favorite social media platform: Instagram – I absolutely love when visuals tell a story
Consult with Lauryn on social media marketing
Lauryn can help you understand the ever-changing world of social media marketing. She is excited to work with you on executing best social media practices, whether it is by developing a social media plan, building a social media presence or creating awareness of current platforms.
Meredith’s career experiences have taught her that nonprofits are the key to building and sustaining healthy, growing communities and give shape to the noblest causes. Serving in capacities ranging from a volunteer to a director, Meredith has witnessed how nonprofits are often tasked with doing so much with so little. Working at Dot Org Solutions allows her the opportunity to support a team that helps increase the resources that nonprofits need to be as strong and effective as possible.
- Education: B.A. in English, Westminster College
- Favorite food: Sushi!
- Favorite part of her job: I love working with people who share the same core values and demonstrate their dedication through their work ethic and creativity.
- Favorite activity: After living in Virginia for the last 17 years, I’ve enjoyed rediscovering all that Northeast Ohio has to offer for families, especially the beautiful trails and parks.
Contact Meredith to work with our team.
Meredith can help you with scheduling questions and connect you with the right team members.