The average development officer in the U.S. stays in his or her job for only 16 months. That’s not very long! And fundraisers are in demand, so it could take months to fill a vacant position. During this time of transition, there are still grant deadlines, appeal letters, thank you notes and other fundraising activities to be done.
Our interim staffing services can help your nonprofit through staffing transition periods. We provide on-site and remote services as needed, including:
- Annual fund coordination
- Department clean up and evaluation
- Fundraising campaign development
- Grant writing, research and planning
- CRM/database cleanup
- Social media and digital marketing management
- Stewardship activities
- Writing job descriptions
- Assisting in interviewing and hiring development staff
We offer short-term, project-based and long-term pricing to meet your needs. Contact us at [email protected] or at 330.247.2180 today to learn more.