VP, Nonprofit Services and Operations
Our Core Values
- Be trustworthy and professional.
- Educate and guide.
- Practice patience.
- Build strong relationships.
- Admit mistakes, fix problems, move forward.
- Innovate and create.
- Encourage others.
- Give back.
- Laugh often.
Our background and experience
Amy Wong, President
Connect with Amy on LinkedIn
Amy believes the world is a better place because of the special work that nonprofits do for our communities for making them better places to live, work and raise families. And as president of Dot Org Solutions, she is a champion for small businesses for the role they play in creating jobs, delivering important products and services, and keeping the economy strong.
Her goal for nonprofits and small businesses is to get the recognition they deserve for the role they play in the success of our communities. She supports this goal through volunteer activities, mentoring other business owners and the relationships the Dot Org team develops with its clients and partners.
- Education: B.S. in journalism, Bowling Green State University
- Favorite part of her job: She loves that no two days are the same, which keeps her from getting bored.
- Community involvement: Archbishop Hoban High School, Cleveland GiveCamp volunteer, Junior Achievement of North Central Ohio Board, WITAN Akron
- Professional affiliations: Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business, Second Wind
- Favorite movie: The Breakfast Club
Hire Amy as a speaker
Amy speaks on a wide range of topics including running a small business, marketing strategy, fundraising planning, and planned giving. She will be happy to work with you to develop a custom presentation for your organization or company.
Sara Lundenberger, vice president, nonprofit services and operations
Connect with Sara on LinkedIn
Although Sara never meant to be a fundraiser, her first post-college job was as a development assistant and she never looked back. She loves working with our nonprofit clients to help them achieve their goals by integrating fundraising best practices with their organization’s capacity to create processes and plans that are usable. Sara truly believes nonprofits make the world a better place and believes everyone should get involved in a project they are passionate about.
- Education: B.A. in physical education from Mount Union College, M.A. in organizational leadership from Malone University
- Favorite part of her job: The moment when the planning and strategy finally come together and the organization sees success.
- Professional affiliations: Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) – Northeast Ohio Chapter board member
- Favorite food: Mexican and margaritas!
- Favorite book: The Alchemist (or Harry Potter)
Talk to Sara about jump starting your fundraising
Sara can help you with everything from setting up your development office, creating or cleaning up your donor database or working with you and your team on-site to tackle big projects. Sometimes, an outside perspective is just what you need to move your fundraising from ok to outstanding.
Kayleigh Stauffenger, Manager, marketing and PR services
Connect with Kayleigh on LinkedIn
Kayleigh is passionate about using her skills to elevate nonprofits and small businesses’ presence in the community. With past experiences in both the for-profit and nonprofits sectors, she develops creative, thoughtful and target strategies and solutions for her clients, all of which aim to highlight their unique stories, missions and impact on the community.
- Education: B.A. in communication, University of Dayton
- Professional affiliations: Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) – Greater Cleveland Chapter
- Favorite part of her job: Meeting and working with local nonprofits to create new, sustainable ways to share their stories.
- Favorite book: Rebecca
- Favorite activity: Exploring Ohio City and Tremont
Schedule time to talk with Kayleigh
Kayleigh uses best practices and research-based strategies to conduct marketing assessments, build marketing strategies, develop messaging, distribute content and more. She can help you build a plan and implement a content strategy that will connect with your audience.
Morgan Anglin, Junior copywriter
Connect with Morgan on LinkedIn
Morgan is driven by purpose and passion. As a recent graduate and young professional with experience in both the nonprofit and for-profit sectors, she thrives in an environment where work has meaning, and impact is seen. With a knack for discovering creative elements and big ideas, she uses the perfect concoction of tasteful and tactful words to leverage client goals and help them successfully achieve them.
- Education: B.S. in advertising, Kent State University
- Favorite part of her job: Working for a company and with clients who prioritize helping others.
- Favorite food: Kielbasa stir-fry
- Favorite movie: My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Favorite activity: Anything outside, including running, hiking, exploring new towns, kayaking and biking!
Schedule time to talk to Morgan
Morgan can help you develop marketing and fundraising copy that will resonate with your clients, donors and other intended audiences.
Connect with Lindsay on LinkedIn
Lindsay uses a conscientious approach to design and photography to bring clients’ needs to life. Using creative solutions and visual storytelling, she helps clients promote their causes in unique, compelling ways.
- Education: BFA in Visual Communication Design, Kent State University
- Favorite part of the job: The variety of clients and their unique needs. Helping their projects become reality!
- Favorite book: Lord of the Rings
- Favorite activity: Cooking and hosting friends and family for gatherings
Contact Lindsay to work with our team
Learn how Lindsay can bring your story and mission to life through photography and design.